expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, April 25, 2014

Liebster Award!

                                                         
The Liebster Award is rewarded to up and coming blogs that currently have less than 200 followers. It's a way of getting to know different bloggers and to even discover new blogs.The German word Liebster, translates into English as sweetest or dearest. I love that!
I would like to thank Lindsey from Books For Christian Girls for nominating me!
Now, for my nominees, here are the rules:
The Rules
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2.  Answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. List 11 facts about yourself.
4. Pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with fewer than 200 followers.
5. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Go notify your nominees on their blogs.

Here are the requested 11 facts about myself:

  1. I am a born again Christian and my favorite verse is 1 Timothy 4:12
  2. I am homeschooled
  3. I love to sing, dance, and act. I do live youth and occasional professional theatre 
  4. I am on Pointe
  5. I am a bookworm! 
  6. Up and Lilo and Stitch tie for my favorite movie, followed by God's Not Dead, Mary Poppins and so on
  7. I love oldies TV shows; I Love Lucy and the Brady Bunch are my two favorites
  8. My favorite subjects in school are reading, math, history, & writing.
  9. I like to make videos on my YouTube channel
  10. I love Dinseyland. I've never been to Disney World. I do pin trading at Disneyland. Maybe I'll do a post about my pins
11. I like photography too!  
 And here are the questions from Lindsey :)

                                                                                               

1.) Top five authors?
I would have to say: Trenton Lee Stewart, Michael Buckley, Nancy LeSourd, Kelsey Bryant, and Amy Clipston. 

2.) How long have you been blogging?
I started this blog in February 2014, but I've been making websites for a while now. 
3.) Favorite genre of Christian books?
Historical fiction. 
4.) Why do you like reading?
Because I get to get to travel in the character's footsteps and go on the adventure with them.
5.) Name one (or more!) book you would love to see as a movie
I would love to see Liberty Letters: Adventures in Jamestown as a movie. 
6.) If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
I would love to live in Ireland, Iceland or Australia. 
7.) Are you writing a book? Have you written a book?
I am writing a book and started writing many books when I was younger. 
8.) Do you have spare time? What do you do in your spare time?
I love to read in my spare time, play piano, write, act, sing and dance. 
9.) Why did you start blogging?
Because I wanted to write about books and things that I enjoy doing. 
10.) How hard will it be for you to come up with questions? This took me a while!
It didn't take me very long! 
And my Questions Are:
1.) Top five authors?
2.) How long have you been blogging?
3.) Favorite genre of books?
4.) Why do you like reading?
5.) Name one (or more!) book you would love to see as a movie
6.) If you could live anywhere in the world where would you live?
7.) Are you writing a book? Have you written a book?
8.) Do you have spare time? What do you do in your spare time?
9.) How do you reply when people ask you about being a bookworm?
10.) Do you read several books at once?

And now, the nominees!
  • Brett Jonas from booksquirt.com
And any other new bloggers! I'd love to see your blog! Comment the link down below and I may nominate you! 


1 comment:

  1. Great answers (& questions!)! God's not Dead is one of my favorite too! :)
    ~Lindsey

    ReplyDelete