expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, July 7, 2014

Five Months & 1000 Pageviews Later!





Five months since my first post and 1000 page views later!

After publishing my review of "Living Victoriously" earlier, I noticed my stats. I saw 1,000 page views! WOW! 
I am so happy and excited. This blog has taught me so very much. I have enjoyed every minute of creating it.
Please continue viewing my blog and sharing it. My next milestone will be 5,000 page views!!! :)I would 
 like to give my sincere thanks to...
Lindsey, you've taught me so much from digital art to books and I don't think I will ever be grateful enough. Blessings back to you! 

Please share...



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, dear Kayla! Girl, you got me tearing up! Thank you! I love chatting with you! :)
    ~Lindsey

    ReplyDelete