expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Summer Vacation Pictures


Hi everyone,
Here are some pictures from my trip over the summer to the Sunriver Resort in Sunriver, Oregon.  I had a lot of fun!


On the 3 hour flight. We left directly from the homeschool convention.

Taking some pictures of ballet poses on this beautiful street! 

We took some pictures in front of my aunt's house
My drink from our stop at Starbucks
The 3 hour drive to Sunriver was so beautiful. I loved the trees and mountains (and of course I was reading a good book). 
   
We took a family picture in front of this cliff



Me in front of the cliff!

Enjoying the water park!

Sitting down looking at the views!

The pool

A panorama I took of the water park
We took lots of bike rides!
Me with the deer!! 

Dear sighting! Posing for the picture!

Heading up to the chairlift on Mt. Bachelor

The view from the chairlift

Cousin, sister, and dad posing

The snowy mountains!

Me and my cousin!

Preparing to climb the mountain!

Beautiful snow in summer!

This rock was so cool. It was slick and shiny. 

Climbing the "snowy" mountain in shorts! This mountain has snow all year.

Snowy wall on the mountain.

Me in front of the snow wall. We couldn't believe there is snow in the summer!!

Going to trek the hill! :)

The car full of inner tubes and rafts!

The load

The beautiful Deschutes river in Oregon
Getting ready to raft

Playing around while rafting


Look at that scenery!

The family floating





My cousin and I floating along



I hope you enjoyed all of the pictures!
How was your summer?

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment