expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

How To Take Pictures of Your Creations

Hi everyone!
Today's post will be a great tool for all of you who love to craft and do DIY projects! At one point, I wanted to begin taking more professional-looking pictures of my products. I tried using taped-together paper, but soon found it did not look good and I didn't have enough room to take pictures of larger products.
So, I was at Walmart and I went to the isle where they sell tri-fold display boards. I saw a very large one (36 in. x 48 in.) that came in black! Since my purchase, this has made an EXCELLENT surface to take pictures of my crafts on! It is also very inexpensive. Check out below exactly how I set my "photo studio" up!

1. Purchase your tri-fold display board. I got a 36 inch x 48 inch black tri-fold display board, but you can get smaller or in white. I find black makes great pictures for crafts.


2. Go outside during the bright daytime

3. Find a flat surface and lay the board down (any surface will do!)
My flat surface

My board on the flat surface

4. Open the board

5. Begin taking pictures of your creations on the tri-fold board






Thank you for reading!
P.S. This necklace will be available soon on my new Etsy shop, Grace Craft Company!

-Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment